WHY CODE CAMP
Tomorrow will be about programming for innovation
Today is about learning the skills required
Benefits to Students
Children can :
- Become better thinkers
- Develop a logical approach to complete tasks
- Gain confidence with the knowledge needed in preparation for the world of work
- Increase their creativity
- Acquire computational thinking skills
- Learn how the digital world around them works
- Use these coding skills in a huge variety of professions in the future
- Aid their problem-solving in day to day life
Benefits to School
- Easy to set up and get started with minimal facility requirements
- Coding is the best extra-curricular activity to prepare students for the 21st century
- Code Camp can help schools to produce quality students
- ‘Code Camp is fun, interactive and enjoyable, while imparting useful skills’
- Students learning a new approach to thinking can utilise this in other parts of their academic life.
- ‘Students benefit from a curriculum which extends beyond their usual subjects, which means they appreciate school life more.’
Benefits to Parents
By 2020, there will be 1 million more jobs available for computer science students, but many people have not learned this subject. Through Code Camp, your child can learn to code in a fun, fantastic and free way!
If Code Camp is not running in your child’s school, then contact the school and get it started!’
We are Code Camp Join us.