About Code Camp
In a time when there are such rapid advances in technology, it is essential that children all receive an equal opportunity to learn the invaluable coding skills they will need in 21st-century life.
At Code Camp, we aim to equip 9-16-year-olds with important Digital Skills with our first-class, step-by-step projects, gradually introducing and developing the concepts within programming in a way that is accessible for children.
Code Camp provides children, no matter who they are or where they come from, with an exciting opportunity to learn how to program and code with our exceptional, step by step guidance – for free.
Volunteer with Code Camp
Volunteering abroad with Code Camp will allow you to give back to the world and gain a wide variety of skills!
Why Code Camp?
Benefits to Students
- Become better thinkers
- Develop a logical approach to complete tasks
- Gain confidence with the knowledge needed in preparation for the world of work
- Increase their creativity
- Acquire computational thinking skills
- Learn how the digital world around them works
- Use these coding skills in a huge variety of professions in the future
- Aid their problem-solving in day to day life
Benefits to Parents
- By 2020, there will be 1 million more jobs available for computer science students, but many people have not learned this subject.
- Through Code Camp, your child can learn to code in a fun, fantastic and free way!
- If Code Camp is not running in your child’s school, then contact the school and get it started!
- Contact Code Camp for further details.
Meet The Team
‘We are quite a mixed bunch in our passion for the Code Camp Charity: from
code addicts to strategic thinkers, we have a broad range of skills and expertise.’
London – United Kingdom
‘The regular trips to India my family and I made each year and my inquisitive mind encouraged me to question why high school leavers in India may not have the full set of skills they need to express their creative designs. I realized that children, at a young age, needed to be exposed to technology so that they can exploit their considerable talents and bring their ideas to life.
As a young person myself, I felt as though I was in a good position to understand how the next generation would want to learn and implement new skills. So I started ‘The Code Camp Education Foundation’ as a charitable organization to inspire India’s next generation.’
Chief Financial Officer
Head of Computer Science, Durham University
Head Master – Westminster School
MS ABIGAIL FARR
Head of English | Director of Communications – Westminster School
Power & Energy Consultant
Power & Energy Consultant
Director & Co-Founder Kody Technolab
CEO, Kody Technolab
B.COM., L.L.B., FCS, Practicing Company Secretary
Follow us on Instagram @code_camp