START A CODE CAMP
Find out How to get Involved and Start a Camp!
Code Camp At Your School
- By carrying out the Code Camp projects at your school, children can learn how to create games and animations through programming using our tailor-made resources.
- Our awesome volunteers can help with the session; they can also train supervising teachers so that they can run sessions themselves.
- With our extensive support, it is easy to start running a Code Camp at your school.
Basic Requirement From School
- A member of staff to supervise the sessions; they do not need to have any previous coding knowledge
- A classroom space which is safe and suitable for children
- Access to computers for the children to use
- Access to the software and a way of printing resources for the children
- Permission from parents/guardian to attend the Camp
- Code Camp must be free of charge
- Sessions should run for one hour, once a week
Support from Code Camp
- We will connect you to one of our amazing volunteers/local co-ordinators who can guide you through the entire process
- ‘We will provide free resources which include step-by-step guides on how to program’
- Free f‘face-to-face’ or online training sessions for staff
- Attend our Code Camp events where you can
1.Meet other code camp hosts
2.Connect with the wider school community
3.Network and become a part of the Code Camp Family